Ground Rules for Training
RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERSHIP
Ground Rules & Regulation
- Always mark your attendance (Otherwise your dog may NOT graduate).
- Dogs must be kept on lead at all times.
- Vaccinate your dog every 12 months.
- Check your dogs frequently for parasites (tick, fleas, etc.), wounds and injuries.
- Carry with you several plastic bags to pick up after your dog (poop). Always take care of the environment and think of people who are in that area. Pick up your dog’s poop; otherwise your dog may not graduate. You will be monitored when you are in Central Park, Bandar Utama during the duration of the course.
- As we are training in humid weather conditions, please bring along some water and a bowl for your dog.
- Do not stroke other dogs other than your own. You don’t want to be bitten by any strange dog.
- Please bring treats / snacks or any favourite toy to motivate your dog.
- Dogs which are on heat are NOT ALLOWED to attend classes. Handlers may attend the class without their dogs to keep up with the class work.
- Dogs that are infested with ticks are NOT ALLOWED to attend classes.
- Only handlers are allowed in the training ring.
- If it rains (light shower), classes will still continue. Come prepared (bring along a rain coat).
Check your dog’s ears, teeth and paws regularly. They need to get used to being examined by a vet and groomer when the need arises.